Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Challenge #25 - Stitch it Up

It's time for another Sassy challenge!
But first a couple of things...

Peggy is with her sister as she has surgery,
our prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery are sent her way!


And now.....our winner from #24

and that is Simone R.. Congratulations !!! Please email Sassy Cheryl to arrange for your gift certificate.

Peggy is our hostess this week
and she thought we should do some stitching for our challenge.
It can be real or faux... let's see what the design team has put together!

Ann






 Judy


Kim




We would love for you to join us this week in our Stitch it Up challenge. Just create a project using a Sassy Cheryl image, stitch (real or faux) on your project and link it here using Mr. Linky. We'll be by to say hello and see your beautiful creation. One lucky person will be chosen next week that will win a $5 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's shop. There are so many darling, whimsical images to pick from.
Good Luck and Have Fun!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Simone! Just drop me an email and I'll get your gift certificate right out to you!

    Wow, wow, wow. Ladies. What great cards. Love all the stitching. Simply so amazing and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ladies,
    beautiful Dt work I love it all
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are as always absolutely delightful. I'm going to have some fun with this one, since I actually like to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time entering any of your challenges, This card was so much fun. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've added my Card to the challenge I loved doing the last one so here I am again.
    Fabulous cards by the DT girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work from the DT:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they all GREAT!!!! The challenge cards are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DT member cards are just beautiful as usual. I always gain so much inspiration from them. Thanks ladies!!

    ReplyDelete