Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's DT extension




Sassy Cheryl's is extending the DT call with more information for those of you who are interested.  
Entires will be accepted until Friday, February 26, and those that are selected will be given the designs created in that time period free of charge.
This will be on a sixth month basis to ensure both parties are happy with the arrangement.
Please let me know if you have any questions by contacting me @:
Or
If you would like to apply, please send any entry using a Sassy Cheryl Digi stamp for consideration to:

Below you will find a list of current requirements for becoming and maintaining your status as a SC's DT member.
  1. New images only, will be made available free of charge to the SCDT.  Discount codes will be designated for each DT member, which will enable you to receive a 50% discount for other images that you may wish to purchase.
  2. New images will be released on the 5th and the 15th of each calendar month, beginning in February.
  3. All DT members are required to blog and promote their samples, with a weekly blog during each month.
  4. DT members are required to create one sample for each free image provided.
  5. DT members are required to participate in at least one challenge per month, using SC's designs.  An entry in one these challenges, will fulfill one of your weekly post requirements.
  6. Sneak peeks of your creations are not required, but appreciated, and will also count as a weekly post requirement.
  7. DT should provide, via email, their sample photos to SC, for use in examples and galleries at Sassy Cheryl's as well as for the blog.
  8. DT members are required to display a SC's DT button on their blog or website.
And if you don't yet have a Sassy Cheryl design, you may purchase one @

There may be additional requirements added, but they will be 'simple.'  Thank you for your interest.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try out for this DT! I absolutely love your images!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank ya, Ms. Scrappy Witch. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found about your images and I'm in love. I'll go purchase an image this week and try out. Your images are soooo adorable!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few waiting to be colored tomorrow. I'll definitely be sending something in. Your 'sassiness' makes me giggle!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine and Jana.
    Thanks ladies. Yes, sassy has stuck with me for many years, so when I decided to change my site name about 2 years ago.......that just happened to be what I chose. :) :)
    Can't wait to see what you ladies create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO happy to see my Neighbor and best BFF on your design team go Judy...
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete